Wednesday, June 1, 2011

8a superpowers

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/178/superpowers
^^ This isthe “First Act” of the This American Life.
   
<<<This, is Sylar, from the TV series Heroes. In his particular world, there are many people that also carry superpowers. His specific superpower is that he can steal people's powers, but only by killing them. Specifically slicing open their skull and examining their brain, in which he then gains that person's ability. He can do this over and over again and have a large array of powers.
         If I had this particular power, I would use it to gain more powers and try to have as many as possible. This obviously would not be possible without other people like me with powers. But I would not try and help anyone, unless I really felt it necessary, or it was someone I cared about.
      Sylar is a psychopathic serial killer. His power is awesome, but it is at the price of human life, and he never really seems to be impacted by taking a life. Which is disturbing, so for that he doesn't necessarily appeal to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment